Anyone playing Forsaken World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randywrite

MySky
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I just started and I've got questions about character creation: race and class.

Thanks, Randy

efkelley

ow
Registered
Reaction score
I fiddled with all the classes in their starting areas and have played a mage up to about 20. I might be able to help, though my interest in the game has hit zero by now.

randywrite

MySky
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I fiddled with all the classes in their starting areas and have played a mage up to about 20. I might be able to help, though my interest in the game has hit zero by now.

Mine too, as a matter of fact I unistalled it the other day...lol...I gotta have a game with guns. Currently playing, Unreal Tournament 2004, FEAR, Bulletstorm and Fallout 3....I love shooters, but I gave all 3 Forsaken World, WOW, and GW a try. I never can enjoy them because I've been playing FPS for so long. Any favs you have that are shooters?

efkelley

ow
Registered
Reaction score
TF2 is still my standby.

I really enjoyed Planetside in its early days. Talk of a Planetside 2 has me interested, though no details yet.

randywrite

MySky
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
TF2 is so frickin fast...I dl'd it from steam because it was free, and I played it for about an hour. I had fun going through the offline stuff, but it's seemed pretty hard. But, most good games are. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.