Not open for further replies.

TheMindKiller

Only I Will Remain
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jabberwocky.ws
As seen on Hardcore Gaming 101's Blog

As a writer, I think it would be a lot of fun to work on an RPG like Mass Effect or Diablo. And, of course, as a gamer I can never get enough of these games!

Very cool look back. I definitely remember a lot of these as far back as Gauntlet and Adventure. Gauntlet is still one of my favorite games. Just a lot of fun.

1992-1994 has to be the big time for RPGs, look at that list. I loved all these games: Ultima Underworld, the first Elder Scrolls games, Shadowrun, System Shock... I even remember playing the Quest for Glory games, but I was far more interested in Sierra's Space Quest games than their RPG games. (sad face as that series disappeared!)

Very nostalgic list here for all you gamers :)

Alessandra Kelley

Sophipygian
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alessandrakelley.com
Shucks, I thought you meant tabletop RPGs rather than computer games. Based on your thread title, I actually had visions of "Boot Hill" and other Western genre RPGs. :)

Looks like it would be a nostalgia trip for computer gamers.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic needs way more love than it gets. Seriously, one of the world's GREATEST FPS - first person sword- games ever. You actually felt like a badass in an action movie as you kicked people over tables, shield bashed them off cliffs, into spikes, and impaled them on your sword.

It.

Was.

Fucking.

Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.