Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm back.

I really need to get back up at college i cant take another damn day in my house. I'm really about to run away at this point and live in my car.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Planning and I have a love-love relationship now!

At least, I hope it'll be that for my other WIPs too haha. I really hope being able to outline TL isn't a 1-time thing lol

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Ally. Aw, why don't you hop in your car and go get some ice cream. Everyone loves ice cream!

LOL, Para. Maybe your relationship can rub some love on mine because my brain is about to explode from planning details, lol.

ETA: Karla, can you ship me some of your planning love? LOL

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a planner, even if its all not written down i pretty much plan out every second of my books. My outlines have become extremely detailed for the past few books.

For this one i decided not to plan anything... it didnt work. Because even though i dont write it down i still know everything that going to happen in my head.

kairoru

Registered
Reaction score
Website
lvecrezias.tumblr.com
A lot of times I start out with it all planned in my head but then, unless it's NaNoWriMo, I seem to get bored with it or something because I stop writing it lol

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Because the order in my house is i cant go out unless told i can. Yeah you would think i was 13. I'm 21, pay my own bills, go to college, and am legally an adult. But my grandmom has to have everything passed by her and has to control EVERYTHING!

I never understood why my mom was such a troubled child/teen when she grew up but i understand now! Thing is i'm not a troubled teen, i'm a responsible person who does everything she is told, and i'm really at the end of my rope. Screaming into a pillow can only do so much before i explode on her.

EVERY time i leave the house she ends up leaving little notes for me, telling me a list of things she wants me to do when i get back. Stupid ridiculous petty things just to be spiteful. So i got into the habit of going above and beyond the call of duty with what she wants done, so she cant B*&^% about a single thing. But she CANT be pleased.

What i love most, is being yelled at for things I 1) didnt do 2) have no control over. Those are the best! Because we all know that I can control by my magical powers what is at stores and the prices of things.

Sorry for the rant, i just came home from taking my mom out walking (as recomended by her doctor) and came back to see my room had been ransacked by my grandmom, everything unplugged and rearanged. Then in a pile of cloths she threw on the ground was a note, telling me to

clean my whole room so its spotless, throw all cloths in laundry, polish all my furniture, clear out all my shelves and draws and organize them. And more.... Lovely.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I am only allowed one out-of-jail card at my house. So I can only hang out with my friends or my boyfriend once a week. Any other time I have to go to school. If I want to spend the time over a friend's house, I can only do that once a month.

I'll be twenty for Christ's sake. I've gotten 4.0 GPA five semesters in a row. WTF?

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Yikes. You have really strict families. My parents put me on a plane to Amsterdam when I was sixteen. Without them.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
My parents are ex-military. They like control and order. Sadly, they welcomed a kid into the world that wasn't a fan of either. I have my ways. >:}

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry! I know what its like and i know how horrible it is!

I feel like i'm in jail and my grandmother is the warden, hell sometimes i think jail would be better, at least there you get to go out once and day!

My only relief is when i'm at school, but i have to come home every weekend.

I always thought you home was the one place you were suppose to feel happy, comfortable and at ease, but my house as never been like that for me.

We are having an all out war now, because my grandmom started complaining like aways that "I do nothing around the house" when in reality i do everything. So to go above and beyond again, i started looking into contractors to fix some house problems were having and i got the number for the salvation Army to start throwing out all the junk we have, BUT!!! Then i got my ass handed to me when she found out! I'm trying to do better and get yelled at!!!!!!!

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
You could always kill her, Ally. :tongue

But seriously, can you say "No, bitch, I hate you and imma cut you if you ever talk to me again?" 'cause that would be awesome.

Or just don't listen and go out whenever you feel like it, and if they get mad at you say, "You don't own me. I have rights."

Last edited:

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Words written! I also got around to updating my facebook fan page thing, which I created but never used. In my sig! Night, everyone.

inkspatters

The coordinates keep changing...
Registered
Reaction score
Yikes. You have really strict families. My parents put me on a plane to Amsterdam when I was sixteen. Without them.

I just have to say, Amsterdam of all places, hehe. My parents are fairly lax, but they'd have never trusted me to go overseas on my own.

I am reading and cleaning my room. Most relaxing day of my life, ever.

goddessofthehunt

Queen of inane tangents.
Registered
Reaction score
I just have to say, Amsterdam of all places, hehe. My parents are fairly lax, but they'd have never trusted me to go overseas on my own.

I am reading and cleaning my room. Most relaxing day of my life, ever.

I don't trust me to go overseas on my own. I'll get lost or drown in a puddle.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score

I have surprisingly few tales of debauchery given that we stayed in a hotel in the red-light district of Amsterdam.

:tongue

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, guys. :)

I can go out as long as I tell my mum roughly where I'm going and when I'll be back. I don't have a curfew.

ETA: I sort of hate subplots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.