Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_c

Your thoughts are not real...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mariocaiti.com
At the bottom of the home page is a headcount including all time records of simultaneous logins. So, welcome!

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I bet any of the supermods can give a tally based on the membership after the last purging of long-inactive members.

Maryn, imagining thousands

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
At different times I have seen it up to almost 35,000. The powers that be remove/purge every so often. That also does not count the ones the lurk..........lol:poke:

readlorey

There may be bloodshed...just sayin
Registered
Reaction score
Oooooo don't purge me, I just rediscovered this site. It's like finding $20 in the pocket of a coat that's been hanging in the closet for months. And I love the way it looks, too.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Since I very recently did a purge for inactive members/incomplete registrations, 32,000 +/- is a pretty realistic number of members regularly logging in.

Bluntforcetrauma, you'd actually be dead wrong about the number of posting members and the percentage. We have several thousand very active posting members, several thousand regular lurkers, and the rest of the 32000 fall in between those two extremes.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Bluntforcetrauma, you'd actually be dead wrong about the number of posting members and the percentage. We have several thousand very active posting members, several thousand regular lurkers, and the rest of the 32000 fall in between those two extremes.

Wow! I need to get out of Office Party more often. Gotta run, there's people to meet.

Kennetht04

Registered
Reaction score
Just browse to the bottom of the front page and it shows the statistics.

Nick Blaze

Jun-Ikkyu
Registered
Reaction score
Since I very recently did a purge for inactive members/incomplete registrations, 32,000 +/- is a pretty realistic number of members regularly logging in.

Coherent speech suddenly fails me.

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
Seven.

Imagine how busy we all are, logging in and out, posting in thousands of different styles and voices and moods every day...

:D

amkuska

Professional (Re)Writer
Registered
Reaction score
I must be active. I haven't been deleted yet. :D

Anne Lyle

Fantastic historian
Registered
Reaction score
Cambridge, UK. Or 1590s London. Some days it's har
Website
www.annelyle.com

I know there are loads of people on here that I never "speak" to because they write in different genres and post on different sections of the site from me. This is a big and very diverse community!

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
um, roswell1828? this is at least the second several-year-old thread you roused from the dead today.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We passed 35k and left it in the dust long ago. I think we're at about 60k total members now.

Status
Not open for further replies.