• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZannaPerry

^ Just Me & a Sharpie
Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am interested in having someone read over a scene I will be writing some time this weekend. It's going to be a very powerful and moving dialogue as well as an emotional roller coaster and I would love to have some critique it for me (other than my mother.) This scene is really important because it changes the dynamics between my hero and heroine.

So, if anyone will be interested please private message me, and I will give you a better description of what the scene will be about, and a brief summary of the story itself since this will be a scene right in the middle of chaos. I like to write the scenes that jump out of at me the most first, just so I can have the basics written down.

I don't actually have the story typed yet but I do have an outline and will be working from that.

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.