Market Research

Lillie

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Apex seems to have got rid of Hey Publisher.

I sent them something the other day and there was an email address to send it to.

defcon6000

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe there's some issues with Hey Publisher, because both Apex and Fender Stitch use to use it.

And I posted about this in the "where can I send this" thread, but haven't gotten any suggestions, so just gonna slip it in here...

I have a 800-word flash bizarro story, and I was looking at adult markets since this story falls out of the PG-13 range -- not just cussing, there are some rude bits. I know there's few listed on duotropes, but not very many, and not pro-paying (I'd like to start up top and work my way down).

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Does everyone know Fender Stitch has temporarily closed? Apparently changing format...

They're regrouping and set to be back next year. Although they aren't accepting submissions at the moment, they're holding on to some stories they like but said it will be a *while* before any acceptances are sent and reiterated that they allow simultaneous submissions.

I, for one, will probably just let the story sit there. Not aware of any other pro-paying markets that take mystery *and* allow simulsubs.

horrorshowjack

Professional Heretic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackcnemo.com
Hmm, maybe there's some issues with Hey Publisher, because both Apex and Fender Stitch use to use it.

And I posted about this in the "where can I send this" thread, but haven't gotten any suggestions, so just gonna slip it in here...

I have a 800-word flash bizarro story, and I was looking at adult markets since this story falls out of the PG-13 range -- not just cussing, there are some rude bits. I know there's few listed on duotropes, but not very many, and not pro-paying (I'd like to start up top and work my way down).

You probably already took care of this, but there are also Ralan and Erotica Reader's list for adult stories. There are a lot of paying markets, unfortunately there aren't a lot of pro-paying markets.