• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Tell-Tale Publishing / Wise Words Publishing

valca85

Registered
Reaction score
Anybody heard anything else on this one?

GothicKnight

Registered
Reaction score
So far they've been okay to work with. I wish I could say more but my novel hasn't been released yet. I have to withold judgement until I see the end result.

GothicKnight

Registered
Reaction score
They're pretty easy to work with. There was one minor formatting issue with my novel when it was printed but they took care of it right away. I can't say I have any complaints with them.

Patricia Mattern

Registered
Reaction score
I just signed a three book deal with Tell-Tale Publishing after much consideration and our attorney reviewing their contract. Tgey are not only legit but offer good terms for a mid tier publisher. I also previously won second place in their Scariest Story competition and received sn Amazon gift card a n d a publishing contract to have my story "Terrible Choices " included in their gogeous Horror Anthology ,"The Keeper's Secret "available on Amazon. The stories were judged by high flyers in the industry including Thomas 'Sully' Sullivan an author and Pulitzer Prize nominee. All the judges read the entries carefully and gave us invaluable input.
I am P.Mattern,an Amazon #1and Top 100 Bestselling author.

Last edited:

Patricia Mattern

Registered
Reaction score
Also....we were formerly with Booktrope (featured in Forbes Magazine along with spencer Hill,Samhain,and Entangled Publishing )...Booktrope went belly up along with Samhain, and Entangled was bought by Hachette. ..lots of turmoil in publishing now, but Tell-Tale Publishing is stable, high caliber and professional.