MarNoWriMo

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Finished the 3 homework questions. Going to print them in a minute. Then I just have to figure out the other assignment - I'm only supposed to make plans for it now. Tomorrow in class is when we're supposed to actually do it, in teams.

:)

K. Taylor

Bah Humbug
Registered
Reaction score
Website
carlakrae.blogspot.com
Finally on the last chapter to proof. So that's pages 133-222 done today. Then to enter those changes. Might eat first.

ETA: Edit done. 71,175.

Last edited:

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Did my big assignment in class today, and passed it. Handed in those 3 homework questions - I'll probably pass. When I handed them in, the teacher looked at them and said "Wow!" I'd typed them up and printed them out, then stuck them into the book. I don't think many people would've done that. Or she could've been saying "Wow" because of how much I had written, which could mean an easy pass. Let's just hope I didn't forget something obvious...

Anyway, tonight I've got to proof my Drama assignment and get it all ready for that class tomorrow. I think it's not due till next week, but I'd rather hand it in tomorrow, for a very good reason.

The reason being that Script Frenzy starts on Friday, the day after tomorrow where I am, so I'd rather have as much handed up before Screnzy as possible, so I can just work on my script as much as possible in that first week or so when I've got nothing much to do (except work...).

I still haven't finished my outline - been busy this last week with assignments for both my Retail course and my Drama class. But this coming week I shouldn't have any homework for either of them. So I can hopefully get heaps done...

Still need to look over the format of a movie script on the Screnzy site... I don't actually know exactly what format I'm supposed to use.

Maybe tonight I'll have enough time to work on my outline for the first time all week. :)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Typed up the second half of my script outline, which was 1372 words. That's the plot now on computer and backed up and everything. Still a little tinkering left to do, but I'm happy with what I've got done tonight.

And I polished my Drama assignment, which is hopefully good enough to pass.

VP_Benni

likes a colorful font
Registered
Reaction score
Good job guys. :)

I've been busier this week than I expected... Who knew that teachers enjoy piling up the homework the week after spring break? >.<

In any case, I got 20,000 done this month, which is 25,000 short of what I was aiming for. >.< So, I think I'm going to try to get another 2,500 done today and tomorrow and split my goal into two months instead. :)

~Amber~

Jessianodel

Blessed by the AW Gods
Registered
Reaction score
I feel like I abandoned everyone :(

I've given up on editing...I feel kind of guilty about it but I just want to write now, not edit. I guess my publishing dream will have to bow to my muse. I'm outlining all the characters and world building for my new book now, so that's something.

Sorry I left!

VP_Benni

likes a colorful font
Registered
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with starting something new for now Jessie. :) You've got plenty of time to edit things later. And who knows, maybe by the time you get back to it you'll be able to polish things you didn't think needed to be polished before. :D

~Amber~

VP_Benni

likes a colorful font
Registered
Reaction score
Look at my ticker guys, I got 5,940,000 words written today!! xD

Yeah, I wish... :D I did get a couple hundred though, so I go about half of my goal this month.

Wish you luck with Screnzy, Cliff. :)

~Amber~