I Finished!!!

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
My third novella, yay!!! My rough draft is done at 30,695! I reached my goal and it's only January 8th!!! Now onto the revisions...I am eager to add add add! Maybe after everything's done, I could get it up to 35??!!!!

Thanks AWers, I love you guys!

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Too bad exclamation points don't count as words -- you'd have a novel-length post. ;)

CGs on finishing and good luck on the next draft!

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. It's a YA Paranormal Thriller.

Seventeen-year-old Bianca "Bee" Thompson is just trying to get by since her twin brother died. But when she starts having visions of seeing him again, her whole world changes. Ryan, her best friend, is turning on her and hanging with the wrong crowd and her mom, Diana has been acting odd since Jimmy's death and it's starting to get worse.

Through this she seeks advice with the guidence counselor at school and eventually things get heated between them.

After seeing the ghost of Jimmy, Bee soon realizes that her brother's death may not have been an accident. And the worst part of it is, she thinks Ryan's new-found friends may have something to do with it. Will she ever find out what really happened to Jimmy?

Or something like that...I just whipped that up now.

Funny though, the day after I was all happy happy, finishing this thing, I got a rejection on a full with my second novel...

Kinda bummed out right now...but thanks again for the praise.