• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need Beta for UF novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

power31312

Believe in the impossible
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a beta reader for my urban fantasy novel. I've had one beta with me throughout the writing of the novel and she is great. But I would like to have a second set of eyes before I start querying it.

Short Blurb:
Keaira Murphy has always been an outcast. The daughter of an angel and an incubus, she has been outcasted from both Heaven and Hell. Keaira has made a good life for herself regardless working as an assassin for Death.
Everything is going good until her next assignment is to kill one of her own brothers. After a brief encounter with him ends her up in the hospital things go from bad to worse.
Between being attacked by zombies and meetings with the leader of the local vampire coven--her daughter, Evangeline is kidnapped. Now she must rely on three men that she can barely trust to help her find the person out to kill her and her daughter before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.