Where to Sell Your Novel/Story

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
I have a friend who is writing a paranormal romance with one heroine who ends up with two heroes -- not sure yet what the heat level will be. Can anyone point me to the print and e-pubs who publish triads or love triangles?
Most digital first publishers who publish erotic romance publish these and they are usually called menage.

Last edited:

WriterWho

Edit . . . Edit . . . Edit . . .
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Romance Writers!
My publisher, Escape Publishing, a Harlequin Australia imprint, is aggressively seeking submissions. I can tell you that Kate Cuthbert is super friendly and professional - and quick with response times. If you are interested in publishing with a fine company, and have a polished story, you should peruse this link. If you do sub to them, feel free to say Scarlett sent you.

Call for Submissions

mkaylam

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I have just finished book one and two of a YA Paranormal Romance series and I'm trying to decide which route to go... Self publish on amazon kindle, or send in to an agency/publishing house?

Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks

Evangeline

Twirling in a glass of champagne
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.edwardianpromenade.com
Hello! I have just finished book one and two of a YA Paranormal Romance series and I'm trying to decide which route to go... Self publish on amazon kindle, or send in to an agency/publishing house?

Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks

I don't think this is the right section for this question. :)

But it's been noted that YA is extremely difficult to sell in the self-publishing market. The readership is made up of teens who don't have access to credit cards to buy ebooks and librarians who buy books based on reviews in library periodicals--which rarely if ever review self-pub books.

I highly recommend querying agents and seeing what happens from there. Self-publishing isn't a decision to be made based on rejections or reading articles about the money to be made. The successful self-published authors out there today are those who started out treating their decision like a business--setting up a production schedule, hiring editors, buying cover art, creating a newsletter, studying branding and promotion, etc.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
The best thing to do it think about the goals you have for yourself as an author. And do lots of research on any publisher or agent you decide to sub to if you go that route. Good Luck.

Distill

Registered
Reaction score
As a newcomer I thank you for the detailed information and research you've done.

MaCain

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.marycaineditor.com
I'm an associate editor at City Owl Press (www.cityowlpress.com). We are a small press interested in romance.

I'm very interested in acquiring contemporary romance, but I am happy to consider all subgenres of romance. If you would like to see my wish list, you can visit the "Our Team" page of our website, or find me on Twitter @marycityowl.

Please review our submission guidelines if you wish to submit a query, and if you think I'm the best team member for your work, you can query me directly at [email protected]

-Mary Cain

Jamills08

Registered
Reaction score
I have not heard of most of these. This is very helpful. Why did I not join here years ago!?

Velvet27

Registered
Reaction score
Hiya,

I read through the first and last pages, and didn't see Carina Press on there? Has that been lumped in as part of Harlequin?