Dumb Blonde Question - No offense to Smart Blondes (how do I find where I posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Click your user name and Find More Post By

Moving this to FAQs

Susan Coffin

Tell it like it Is
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.strokingthepen.com
Michael,

There are no dumb blond questions, unelss there are also dumb bruneette, raven, red, brown, auburn questions. Oh, and there would also be dumb questions for every other hair color under the universe, including purple, pink and green.

Hair color has nothing to do with the type of questions asked. There are only questions.

There. I'm done. :evil

Susan Coffin

Tell it like it Is
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.strokingthepen.com
I thought blondes have more fun. I was thinking of going blonde someday to find out.

I've been strawberry blond my whole life, except when I was a kid and my hair was organce colored. Somewhere along the way, I decided to go blond (naturally, not hair color).

I don't know if I have more fun than anyone else, but I do have fun. :D

MichaelLetters

Never without an Opinion
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jimpeschke.blogspot.com
Thank you all, too many posts too little time. I am actually not blonde I was until about age 4 then it went red, then dark brown, started turning gray at age 16 (Irish blood). Now I am more white than any other color. Gave up dying the hair at 43. Being all those colors I can tell you each color was as fun as the last.

Boy that was too much information (TMI) wasn't it?

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
Thank you all, too many posts too little time. I am actually not blonde I was until about age 4 then it went red, then dark brown, started turning gray at age 16 (Irish blood). Now I am more white than any other color. Gave up dying the hair at 43. Being all those colors I can tell you each color was as fun as the last.

Boy that was too much information (TMI) wasn't it?
Actually, you made a good question into a fun thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.