Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can't tell you how much it upsets me that the cereal is actually called OchocincOs. And this coming from a guy who's seldom shied away from bad puns and awful wordplay for comedic purposes... but come on...

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Am I missing something, Jcomp? Does OchocincOs mean something other than his name?

Well, imagine if it's was printed like "Ochocinc-O's." On the cover art the two book-ending "O's" are both represented as cereal "O's." Like a knock-off on "Cheerio's" or, worse, a knock off on the knock-off cereals like "Fruity O's" and "Apple Cinnamon O's" and the like. It's just too cutesy to me...

I mean it's obviously not a big deal, and it's great that he was trying to sponsor the Feed the Children charity. And I suppose it could've been worse... it could've been a chocolaty cereal called "Cocoa-cincO's"

Last edited:

Clair Dickson

A dark core to every cloud
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bofexler.blogspot.com
Huccome wrong numbers (and wrong URLs) always, always go to something related to sex, anyway?

Or is it just a news thing in that they only report when the wrong number goes something sexual?

AZ_Dawn

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Huccome wrong numbers (and wrong URLs) always, always go to something related to sex, anyway?

Or is it just a news thing in that they only report when the wrong number goes something sexual?
Of course! Time and temp's number isn't newsworthy. ;)