Help me out of Publishamerica contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

cephas

I gave PA my manuscript and signed their contract before getting all the information about their dealings. I have since notified them I am no longer interested to move on with the publishing of my book. They are refusing to terminate the contract though they haven't started the production process. They have since banned my mails. Anyone to help me please while its still early. Don't know what to do.

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
cephas said:
I gave PA my manuscript and signed their contract before getting all the information about their dealings. I have since notified them I am no longer interested to move on with the publishing of my book. They are refusing to terminate the contract though they haven't started the production process. They have since banned my mails. Anyone to help me please while its still early. Don't know what to do.

Cephas - Welcome, friend. You are not alone by any means, but you are in the wrong thread - try this one. You'll find support there.

http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=331833#post331833

I am not an ex-PA author but many others here are, and have had a similar experience to yours. Unfortunately there doesn’t appear to be much you can do other than forget the book and move on, which is dreadfully easy for me to say but which must be dreadfully hard for you to accept or contemplate.

Post on the above thread and wait for others to respond. They will, and will understand your situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.