Who's going to Killer Nashville next weekend?

RJK

Sheriff Bullwinkle the Poet says:
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be there.
Do you know how they set up the agent pitches? I have tickets for one agent and one publisher, but don't know the procedure.

ajkjd01

I just have to be faster.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.addiejking.wordpress.com
I'll be there as well...and I went last year.

They should tell you when you check in when your pitch sessions are, and who they are with. If you have a schedule conflict, you'll need to talk with the conference organizers.

They'll have a section of the conference area dedicated to pitches. You'll show up at the designated time (or a few minutes earlier, and they'll tell you where to go.)

Oh, and come check out the Women in Law Enforcement and Investigation Panel on Saturday morning...I'll be on it! Come say hi!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If you need any general info on the area where it's being held, just let me know.

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
4920000934_466a0f3792.jpg

Quite the crew. KillerNashville was a blast!

And congrats to Super Sleuth Laura Hayden (left) for winning the Crime Scene Investigation contest.

I finally got to meet Trish! She's pretty much like she is online, only... Trishier.

That and the Mod Boots of Doom turned out to be sandals.

Last edited:

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, what a great picture! (I'm jealous!) Thanks for sharing, Williebee. Looks like it was a great time. :)

RJK

Sheriff Bullwinkle the Poet says:
Registered
Reaction score
I enjoyed Killer, too. I got two requests for full manuscripts and on partial. I had a lonnng drive back to Lewiston, NY (750 miles), so I left early Sunday. Missed the Query Letter session and the K9 demo, but I've worked with K9 officers before, so...

I bought one of Jeff Deaver's audio books for the trip home. It made the drive go much faster. Great book Cold Moon. I checked name-tags while I was there, but missed you guys, too bad.

Daddyo

been around a while
Registered
Reaction score
So, it sounds like KILLER NASHVILLE is time and money well spent. Since I've just signed on with a small publisher for my debut crime novel, I need to pick and choose some conferences to promote, hobnob, meet editors/agents. This one goes on my list for next year. Any other recommends?