Reaction score
What about this one?

What about this one?

Last edited:

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Smile + Congratulations + Saritam = Smatu Samar in short form.

trumancoyote

My Name is Sweet Thing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janetismeantome.com
Hah. I spell terribly, to tell the truth: I'm just sensitive about my area of study, which is Japanese. And you were asking such a silly question: not answering where you found the avatar, etc., which naturally gets on my nerves -- so I felt the need to be nasty, as I'm wont to do.

I apologize for my mood, but not for what I said :)

mdin

The late, the great XThe NavigatorX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mattdinniman.com
Are you studying Japanese at the UofA? If so, how does that program stack up compared with others around the country?

If you know, of course.

trumancoyote

My Name is Sweet Thing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janetismeantome.com
I'm actually at ASU, and though it's a crappy school overall, the Japanese program is one of the best. I don't know actual rankings or anything, but we've got some big names, good scholars, plugging us with information.

Many of our undergrads continue with the program at ASU through grad school because our professors really know their stuff.

I think Columbia and Middlebury are pretty impressive rivals when it comes to their Japanese programs, but comparatively speaking, keeping ASU's tuition in mind, we don't have it bad at all.

I know that's not really a definite answer to your question, but that's about all I have to offer :)

tiny

riding the sun
Registered
Reaction score
Southern California between the Desert and the Mou
Website
www.facebook.com
I got the avatar here. It's icon16. Otherwise I would know what it is. But that would be a fun game wouldn't it.

And it was a trip of the keyboard. My typing leaves much to be desired (as does my spelling). I only studied Japanese pottery since my degree is in Ceramics. Art history was my husband's degree.

No, we do not live in a cardboard box.

-chris :wag:

mdin

The late, the great XThe NavigatorX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mattdinniman.com
Ahhh, Tempe. For some reason I thought you were in Tucson. Thanks anyway. If Tempe didn't have Phoenix attached to it, I'd be living there right now. I was up there for a year, but I ended up getting sucked back here.

[/end hijack]

Status
Not open for further replies.