• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Vivisphere Publishing / Hudson House Publishing

Daddyo

been around a while
Registered
Reaction score
Hey fellow travellers, anyone have an opinion or experience in regards to Vivisphere Publishing? Searched for any mention of them here and found nothing, so I'm asking. They looked to be a small p.o.d. publisher that has been around for at least ten years, but I've see no 2010 releases on their website. I'll assume that they are either slow updating the site, or they are slowly going out of the business.

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
Good: Site clearly aimed at readers.
Weird: A homepage full of gambling and card game books, plus a book on Middle Earth?????
Bad: Poorly edited website (found misspellings and typos on two out of three pages I read).

Pet peeve: Separately...this word is so commonly misspelled that any half-awake editor should be on the lookout for it. Not to mention that spellcheck would have caught it. Hard to believe any web designer wouldn't run spellcheck, especially on a publisher's website.

...and now I'm going to have to run spellcheck on this entry. Hate that pot/kettle thing <G>.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Although ancient (1999), this PW announcement offers some insight into the who and why.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Last edited: