Starting new humor listings site

Status
Not open for further replies.

plaidearthworm

Rock and Squiggle
Registered
Reaction score
Howdy all,

I've always wanted to find a site just for humor writers that lists markets, contests, resources, and a blogroll of funny folks. When I couldn't find one, I decided to make my own: Humor Listings. And I did it...today! I'm building the blogroll now, and have a few AWers already listed, but I'd love to have more. If you have a funny blog, send me a message with the URL & name and I'll put it on the blogroll. Eventually I'd like to separate the blogroll into different sections, such as family-based, NSFW, tech of humor writing, etc.

It's very, very new and I'm getting together content for it as we speak. Eventually I'd like to feature agents that accept humor, what editors look for, and perhaps even interviews with popular writers. But first I wanted to include AW folks, since I've learned so much here.

Thanks, hope I can send some clicks your way!
Beth

mostlylegit

Registered
Reaction score
This is a really good idea! I have actually been looking for plaes to list my site on. I'll pm you my details.

Keep us updated on this, I would like to see this take off.

plaidearthworm

Rock and Squiggle
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, mostlylegit! A few blogs are starting to trickle in, and I'm digging to find both paying and nonpaying markets and contests. It's slowly starting to take shape! I have an interview and new humor book review lined up in the coming months, too, so the content will start to fill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.