Word Press.com logging in problem?

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi there. Just wanted to know as of 10:42 pm. EST, is anyone experiencing problems logging in to Word Press.com? I

I wanted to update my blog, but there is nothing but a blank page when I go to Word Press.com.

Are there others whom are experiencing a problem or is it just me?

Thanks.

Deleted member 42

Yeah; if you check the Twitter feed, they're still working on it. It was a fairly major downage.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay. It seems to be back up now. Glad to see it wasn't just me. :Shrug:

incognitopress

Registered
Reaction score
Website
elisaromero.com
I thought I'd crashed my account since I was tweaking and reteaking my blog for a couple of hours....thankfully checked Twitter and saw everyone else was in the same boat. Phew!! ;)
Thankfully it was only for a couple of hours, but still...annoying when you're trying to approve comments and write new posts. I've been away from my blog for most of the last year (finishing my book) and just recently got back to it. I don't remember Wordpress crashing that much in the past... for all of you who have WP accounts, is this a fairly frequent occurrence these days?

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't remember Wordpress crashing that much in the past... for all of you who have WP accounts, is this a fairly frequent occurrence these days?

Not really. This is the first time in nearly three years I've experienced this.

Hope it's not the start of a trend.