• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Content site] Rediff.com (Jennifier Davos)

SeeEmilywrite

Super Duper Member
Registered
Reaction score
I picked up a keyword article assignment from her on freelancewriting.com.

After I did the work she told me she would pay for the assignment " 2 weeks after acceptance" rather than immediatly.

She then rejected the work for grammatical mistakes, that do not exist.

The articles were looked over by 3 professional editors for errors. All three found none.

There were however several errors in the rejection letter she sent.

I believe this person is out to get keyword work for free, and "rejects" articles in order to not pay for them.

I HIGHLY recommend not working with her.

The rejection letter:

Hi,

I am afraid to say that the articles you have sent to me are not up to the mark which i were looking for. They have lots of grammatical mistakes and requires much editing which right now i am not in a position to edit them. I would recommed you that you must use word processor to avoid mistakes

I am sending back your articles with my sample of writing for your reference. I am very sorry for that and hope you understand my position

Best Wishes

Jennifier

Last edited by a moderator:

Kasey Mackenzie

One Hit Wonder?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kaseymackenzie.com
Well, I don't think she really has the right to USE your article without paying you, or having an agreement that you were doing the work for free or just for copies, etc. That does sound like an unfortunate situation you had to go through so I hope she doesn't try and use your article.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Heh. I must say I've never seen "Jennifer" spelled that way before, either.

Freelancers needed

Posted by Jennifier , Aug 26,2005,00:23 Main Screen

Hello,
I am looking for freelance writers immediately. I can pay onely $5 per 500 article. The articles belong to health site.

Need help urgently and its a ghostwriting job. Reply me as soon as possible on jennifier.davos@ (removed).com

Thank you
The email address traces back to http://in.rediff.com/, which looks like yet another Google-trap site. Bleah.