"A Day in the Life" Post Chain

Lindzy1954

Chi-Town Scribbler
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tiptoe-kisses.blogspot.com
Good morning everyone.

I have found recently that I am intrigued by the blog posts that writers put up regarding their non-writing lives. Hearing what inspires them in their daily lives and what a typical "day in the life of. . ." is very interesting to me, especially since the writers represented on this board hail from all over the world. I would like to start a one-time blog chain today with this theme and ask that anyone interested, please post on your blog regarding a typical day in your life. If you've already posted today, no biggie. Just do it tomorrow and reply to this e-mail with the link to your updated post. The more pictures of your neighborhood, city, workplace, the better. As always, if you participate in this blog chain, please remember to try to leave comments as often as possible on the other posts. Mine is already up and it represents a day in the life of Lindsay Currie in Chicago Illinois.

http://lindsayncurrie.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/3710892-a-day-in-the-life-of-

Have a great one guys and I can't wait to see what everyone else is doing when they aren't slaving away at the computer:)

Madrye

Registered
Reaction score
Great blog. I went to check it out. I wish I was there on that winding road! Yours is the kind of blog I'd visit again because its aesthetically pleasing. Nice job--you've got me thinking I need to start up my own blog!!