Hello everyone!

MoonStone

in touch
Registered
Reaction score
I thought I would introduce myself after having spent a day or two reading through the forums and becoming quite addicted to the words. I am finding it awesome at how much information is here and how kind everyone is.

I am a spiritual medium hoping to publish work on my experiences one day.
I have been seeing the Other Side since I was a child and have had very neat things happen.

It's nota topic for everyone-You may disbelieve or find it offensive to your religion. That is okay. I like to respect others and their beliefs and I won't throw this topic in anyone's face.

I am a vegetarian because of my ability to see the 'soul' as well as the obivious 'cruelty to animals' behaviour society has begun.

I love animals and also spend a lot of time in nature taking animal photos.

If you have any questions about me feel free to ask. I am an open book :)

MoonStone

in touch
Registered
Reaction score
William, there is a chicken here though.... ;)

Thank-you Monkey

Last edited:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm watching the show Medium right now. Cool stuff.

Welcome, MoonStone!

Xvee

I Need Monkeys
Registered
Reaction score
Hi MoonStone, you got me all curious. What does the other side look like? I'm leaning towards vegetarianism too (my motivation isn't as spiritual as yours) after watching the documentary Food Inc. and reading the book Fast Food Nation. The stuff big companies do to our food supply is scary and quite gross.

MoonStone

in touch
Registered
Reaction score
Hi MoonStone, you got me all curious. What does the other side look like? I'm leaning towards vegetarianism too (my motivation isn't as spiritual as yours) after watching the documentary Food Inc. and reading the book Fast Food Nation. The stuff big companies do to our food supply is scary and quite gross.

Hey Xvee,
Thank you for your question. I'll do my best to answer it. If anyone reading this doesn't believe please feel free to ignore *smile*

The Other Side seems absolutely endless to me. There are more places than we have on Eath and many that look the same for those who feel comfortable within certain environments. It would be like asking "What is Earth like?" So many places, buildings, nature, wildlife, art, book even! Everything is hightened and joyful. There are no boundaries, no lines drawn. There is no place you aren't allowed to visit. The colours are more vibrant-like watching lights shine that never hurt your eyes. Everything is beautiful, even buildings. It's like everything there is made with detail and care for a work of art. I've only visited a few places out of the endless possibilities. Before you go to sleep at night, try and ask your own spirit guide in your mind or out loud to bring you somewhere. The Other Side is not limited to Mediums :) It may take a while, give it time.

I'm happy to hear of another potential veggie! It is true that so much garbage is being placed into the food we eat. Not eating meat has become not just an animal issue but one of Human Rights as well.

RhymeGirl- That is a good show!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. Good luck.

MoonStone

in touch
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Wendy, there seems to be a whole lot of topics to explore here! I won't be bored he-he.

It's odd really. I never liked popcorn as a child and I still hate the smell of it...Once in a while I get a craving though and love it. I think I'm fickle.

Nickie

Not too old to learn
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nickiefleming.com
Welcome to the Cooler, MoonStone. I don't believe in supernatural things myself, but I know that my sister has the ability to foretell disaster and death. So there must be something, right?

Nickie

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
5-2.gif

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

Take a wander around the various forums, there's lots to see and lots to learn, and even some fun threads too. Come along and pop on over to the Traditional Irish Pub (at the top of the Newbie forum) and say hi, there's plenty of friendly faces that you can chat with and lots of banter. There's also the Question of the Day threads at the top of the Newbie forum where you can answer random questions.

Don't forget to read the newbie guide, and if you want to know what all the buttons mean check out this thread.

MoonStone

in touch
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes and information, well appreciated. I am having a blast reading everything

Ugawa

It's a catastrophic success!
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, that's really interesting. If there is another side, I'd be absolutely bored stupid just floating around with nothing to do. I hope there's books over there. (And that's me being deadly serious; I've actually wondered that before. lol)

Welcome to AW :D

x

MoonStone

in touch
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, that's really interesting. If there is another side, I'd be absolutely bored stupid just floating around with nothing to do. I hope there's books over there. (And that's me being deadly serious; I've actually wondered that before. lol)

Welcome to AW :D

x

There are definitely books. As long as a soul has the need to create- there are creations. I personally have no belief that we die and become perfect- if we knew all we'd have no reason to exist or to create or to even love. It's essential I think to have books ;)