Query Letters

Outlaw

Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
Okay, okay, I know I have not been around in some time, but I need some advice on Query Letters. I am closing in on the end of my MS Thane's Way and want to start tinkering with query letters. I have no idea where to start and what's the best, so I'm pleading for your help. I've seen inthe Agents Thread that some have done this a few times.

Help.

BTW, I'm marketing the story as a Supernatural Thriller.

Outlaw

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Go to Query Letter hell in the Share Your Work forum (password: vista). At the top of QLH are several how-to stickies written by AWers who have experience and success at queries. Read them and they'll help you avoid most of the mistakes new queriers make.

You can also post your query there for feedback, but be warned: QLH is not for the faint of heart.

Outlaw

Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
Go to Query Letter hell in the Share Your Work forum (password: vista). At the top of QLH are several how-to stickies written by AWers who have experience and success at queries. Read them and they'll help you avoid most of the mistakes new queriers make.

You can also post your query there for feedback, but be warned: QLH is not for the faint of heart.

Thanks, Call, I will do just that.

LittleSimon

Registered
Reaction score
They say you can't end your pitch with a question. Is that really true?

Last edited: