New host coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
robeiae said:
(Methinks Lori is gonna end up in a vast empty space...she's not so much erasing them as erasing her link to the universe. Why do I think she'll be happy about this?)

Rob :)

Haven't you ever wanted to know what's on the other side of nothingness or what happens if you don't go into the light?

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
LOOK EVERYBODY. WE'RE HERE! ISN'T IT GREAT?

smilehooray.gif
emoteJump.gif
smilehooray.gif
emoteJump.gif
smilehooray.gif

awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Super Secret Travel Journal

Anne's Super Secret Travel Journal--Last Day of the Road Trip

Looks like the sleeping potion I slipped into everyone's hot chocolate worked! Once CC and Mac dozed off, I pilfered through their stuff and found the keys to the SUV, van, beat-up-old car, and the wagon pulling the snoring Viking--good thing we thought to chain them all together so all I had to do was sit in the SUV driver's seat. Stupid thing is all ripped up from where the Viking got his head stuck in the car door and his horn poked into the leather.

After that, it was a simple matter to fire up the engine--well, I actually had to hot-wire the crazy thing. Somebody got cat hair in the ignition and everybody knows how that can gum up a machine!

What was I saying? Oh, yes. Then I managed to wrestle everyone into their seats, belt them in (had to use duct tape on CC--sorry about the missing hair, Charlie, it'll grow back), and hit the road. And now here we are!!

Um....looks like some stuff is missing. Guess I didn't bungee everything down securely enough. But the point is, we're here! Let the new adventures begin.

Battle birds, to your posts!

why won't this post???? trying again.....

Last edited:

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Or discover that Yeti's like Orville Redenbacher popcorn. And teasing CC was worth the price, if nothing else!

I gotta go over to the old site and recover my lost post - can't finish my story without it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.