Fantasy/Sci-fi Blogs

Hieronymous

An Awakening Wizard
Registered
Reaction score
Website
marcroyston.wordpress.com
My new blog, Wizard's Workshop, is the blog-site where I chronicle the final stages of development of my serialized, adult fantasy epic A Wizard's Life. I am currently completing the 4th volume of Book "One" of the series. The site is in its infancy, and I welcome new subscribers and support. http://marcroyston.wordpress.com/

JamesBaldwin

Fancy Dandy Man
Registered
Reaction score
The LILIUM Project website is a multimedia Military Sci-Fi serial/blovel which is also being released as a book, if anyone is interested to look. I'm an artist as well as a writer, and all the art has been created for the story :D

Email list members get special art and will also get passwords to locked areas of the site - 'secret files' - as time goes on.

TimMMatthews

Registered
Reaction score
Website
penultimateuniverse.wordpress.com
Hi All,

I'm new to this site but I thought I would let you all know about my blog http://penultimateuniverse.wordpress.com/

It's a relatively new site but it's where I'll be posting all about my adventures in writing SFF. It's also where I am serialising a novel called Isis that I am writing. It's all about a future war in space where mankind is fighting a slave race they created.

The Grump

Hates Marketing. Loves Writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mktheodoratus.com
Just thought I'd mention I'm now offering guest blogs on Thursdays.

Topic: My Worst Writing Fear. Length: 400-600. You can feature cover and short blurb of the book you're currently promoting.

Email for my complete guidelines: mkkaythod-at-yahoo-com.

VeronicaSicoe

SF writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
veronicasicoe.com
Hey everyone. I blog about science-fiction (mostly), but more importantly -- I'm participating in the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge this year, and my topic is, of course, science-fiction.

Don't expect scientific posts, however. My brainpower's stretched thin as it is, between edits, blog posts, baby girl and full-time job. But you can expect lots of fun stuff, nonetheless! Drop by, if you have time.

Bishop

American Seanchai
Registered
Reaction score
My blog A Quiet Pint is where I wax poetic about writing, and lately have been posting about my experiences going through the publishing process with Harper. Also just got approval to post an excerpt! :D

Interfaced

Incoming Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.futureconscience.com
Great to be here...

My blog explores human progress in all of its various forms, particularly through the lens of future technology, and asks the question: What do we want to be?

Head on over to Future Conscience to read more.

I've been writing the blog for almost six years now, and at the moment tend to update it with one solid thought piece per month. That will soon be ramping up considerably as the launch of my self-published novel gets closer!

RetsReds

Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes Sofia, Bulgaria. Usually - some quite bl

knight_tour

Fantasy Tourist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedacross.blogspot.com
I review quite a lot of fantasy and sci-fi books on my blog, and talk a bit about writing too, so it might be worth checking out if you're interested.
One post in particular that might interest writers/readers of fantasy is 'What makes a good fantasy world?'

I don't know if your server is down or something, but I can't get to your blog.

Last edited:

PeteMC

@PeteMC666
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
talonwraith.wordpress.com
Tried something a bit different on my blog today - "Drinks with Drake", where you the reader have a beer and a chat with my MC in the pub. I've never written anything in 2nd person before and it feels weird, if anyone feels kind enough to go and have a read and let me know what you think I'd appreciate it http://talonwraith.com/2015/11/07/drinks-with-drake-episode-1/

The Pandion

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I have a "blog" where I post Sci-Fi and Fantasy shorts, flash-fiction and poetry pieces. If anyone wants to drop by they are more than welcome.

thefantasticalsite.wordpress.com