4th Not-So-Annual Purgy Mash-Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ink wench

ray of motherf#%&ing sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Sunshine, creepy! I known guys like that. Eek! Jenn, excellent continuation. Very seamless.

Sunna and Shveta, awesome job! Lovely detail and tension from both of you.

KBridges, very intriguing premise! Octavia, love the twist with the part 2.

Blond, great job! Very interesting situation. HC, lol! Love the time-traveling coffeemaker.

And now I think I'm caught up.

THANK YOU, BLOND, FOR ORGANIZING THIS!

Blondchen

Honey Badger don't give a shit.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gretchenmcneil.com
Blond, stop dodging and take the compliments with grace, darnit.

NOW. Do it.

Because we love you and you know it.

smiley-ashamed005.gif

SteveCordero

Pit Livin' & Purgatory Dreamin'
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.stevencordero.com
Since we're done, here's the rest of Mashup 12.

Set up: It's Ancient Rome late in the 1st century. Pantera is a world renowned gladiator (and gigalo). He killed the gladiator owned by Octavia's father, which led to her family's financial ruin. She seeks to avenge her family by attempting to kill Pantera. To do so, she impersonates a married woman who purchased some quality time with Rome's biggest stud.

She swallowed hard and kept her back to him. “You should never keep a lady waiting.”

“Right you are,” he replied. She felt him pace slowly back and forth, a panther measuring up its prize. “I hope you are not leaving. I promise that if you stay, it will be more than worth your time.”

She spun around, and beholding him, her response escaped her. Only a few paces away, she now understood how large and magnificent a man Pantera was. He was Hercules. A sheer, black, sleeveless robe accentuated his brawny form, revealing his hard chest and chiseled belly and freeing his bulging shoulders and muscled arms. The wrap hanging low about his narrow hips hinted at his chiseled thighs, robust calves, and sizeable, flaccid organ.

Unlike her tawny Roman complexion, his milky-white skin glowed pink in the red light. Wet, shoulder-length blond hair perfectly framed his gorgeous, clean-shaven face, the boyishness of which was belied by two striking features. The first was his deep blue eyes, as cold and unforgiving as the bottom of the sea. The second was his mouth which, when speaking or smiling, had a feral quality, with his unusually sharp and long canines.

“A young matron, I see, and beautiful,” he said. “How long have you been married?”

“A year,” Octavia lied.

“And already bored.” He towered in front of her now. “I love the scent of lilac.” With her mind unsettled, she hadn’t noticed him moving toward her. He held her shoulders, kissed her softly on the lips, and her knees buckled. He wrapped his arms around her before she could fall and kissed her more forcefully this time, his lips and tongue opening her mouth. Shivering, all she could do was close her eyes and follow his lead, because she had never kissed anyone in passion before.

A fog obscured much of what happened next. All she knew was that she was lying naked on the divan, with Pantera standing at its foot, naked as well, his member erect and intimidating. He slowly crawled up the divan over her. She came to her senses and said, “The light. I prefer that you put out the light.”

He stopped and smirked. “As you wish, Lady.” He got up and snuffed out the two lamps behind the drapes. The room was dark, but there was still enough light seeping in from under the portiere for Octavia to make out Pantera’s figure as he returned to the divan.

She had completely regained her bearings and shot out her right arm and grasped the dagger’s hilt, dislodging it from the cushion. Pantera hovered over her on all fours. He leaned down and kissed her on the left earlobe and proceeded to make his way down her neck, nibbling, biting, and kissing. His warm, moist breath on her throat was intoxicating, but she resisted.

She shifted to the right ever so slightly and thrust the dagger with all her might at his neck.

Terror.

Octavia’s arm quivered; she couldn’t move it, her wrist burning with pain. Tears welled in her eyes with desperation. Pantera had caught her wrist in the air with his left hand and was holding it away from him. She saw a flash of light when he snatched her by the throat with his right hand. She gasped for air.

Vespertilion

Flying blind on a rocket cycle.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
flamingo.jpg

Last edited:

Vespertilion

Flying blind on a rocket cycle.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Magnificent tail feathers! Okay, I'll stop.

Bolli_Darling_flamingo_Costume_3.jpg

Last edited:

Tasmin21

They will come from below...
Registered
Reaction score
Um...why does Steve's flamingo have boobs?

alias octavia

smooshed
Registered
Reaction score
Argh! Missed the last ones here... Very nice match up Blond and HC! And I really like the continuation, Steve. Nice job.

This has been great fun. Thanks to everyone and especially you, Blond. You are awesome for pulling this all together.

:Sun:

Haupe

Mad Thread Killa
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
janohara.net
Have to chime in with my thanks to Blond for making this all possible. I seriously don't know how you write, work, keep a vlog, a blog, contribute to Purgatory as much as you do AND do a killer mash-up, Blond. Whatever gives you all that energy, I WANT!!!

firedrake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Here was the rest of my bit.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] It would’ve been great just to sit there and cry. It had been hard enough burying Meg and John. I closed my eyes and tried, really tried and I couldn’t think of anything. Even if I could work out how to drive it, the backhoe stood idle in the farmyard with its broken axle, the one John never got round to fixing before he died. That left me and a shovel and no chance. It was too much. I crawled back under the covers and pulled them over my head. Whatever I had to do would have to wait until morning.

The rumble of a machine shook the windows in their frames.
I had to be dreaming. I hadn’t seen a car for days before I got sick, no planes, helicopters, nothing. Now, there I was, lying there in the dark and I could hear, well, something big. I crept to the window, a brilliant white light pierced the gap between the curtains. It was so bright that it hurt and I was sure I was still asleep until I heard the shouts and the roar of a backhoe.

“What the…?” The pasture was alive with people, all in those white quarantine suits and masks. A backhoe carved a trench into the ground, all lit up with arc lights. Two army trucks were parked at the side of the road, beside the barn and I just wanted to weep with joy. I wasn’t the last one alive after all.

houndrat

Pulsating Whatnots Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.houndrat.com
Guys, I promise to stop back in and comment on all the mashups from today at some point--I totally forgot again--WTH? Argh!

THANKS BLOND--YOU ROCK! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.