Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
Sorry to do this on the main board...

I keep getting this message when I click 'submit' on my work:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

At the time in question, I was Pming a mod about votes in the 'Beta pitch' (I literally just clicked on 'submit'), but I've also had it pop up when I've been posting on the main board too (about four-five times now when I click on submit).No doubt I've pressed something I shouldn't have...
Technology and me -- not good bed partners.

Thanks for any help.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Fallen, I toggled your member settings, but it sounds as if the issue is on your machine, are you accepting all cookies from the site? If so, then try logging out, clearing your cache and cookies, completely restarting your Web browser, then logging back in.

The other place to check is in your security settings, to be sure you've added AW as a trusted site.

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
OFG: thank you!

MacAllister:

Ah... been informed we got a virus and had to re-set everything this end. Will get someone with half a brain to look at clearing cookies and things. Thank you!!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There is a thread or two on here somewhere about manually cleaning out your cookies and cache (based upon which operating system and browser you're using). You could probably do a search and find it.

Instead, I would suggest getting one of the cleaner programs such as ATF Cleaner or CleanUp!. Both are free. Here's the link where you can download ATF: http://www.atribune.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=25

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have the Malwarebytes paid subscription and like it the best. It protects me from everything and does not intentionally throw spam advertisements and false alerts as MacAfee, Norton, et al in alerts.
Windows Defender also works just as good as most.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
This thread is eight years old. I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.