• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a critiquor for my query letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

APH73

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone I finished writing my query letter for the book I wrote would like some advice on it before I start sending it to agents. anyone willing to read it my query and offer some advice? you can email

Last edited:

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I happen to have a map to the Share Your Work board, Query Letter Hell. Turn left here.

Maryn, who's received excellent advice there

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My pleasure. I wasn't sure you'd seen the link.

APH73

Registered
Reaction score
wasnt even thinking about someone spamming me thanks for bringing that to my attention

Matera the Mad

Bartender, gimme a Linux Mint
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.firefromthesky.org
No prob. Better to learn sooner than later. I like to wave the red flag whenever I can because there are many who don't know that it is a Bad Thing. I'm sure I did some very stupid things with my first e-mail addy. The account still exists as a horrible example, a veritable spam sewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.