What do you live for? (poll)

Dario D.

Just wondering how people here see these 2 questions... (This is via Polldaddy, so anyone can vote, whether a forum member or not. Hopefully, that will get more votes)

1) Question about who you live for

2) Question about A.I.

There is no "other" option, because I'm specifically wondering which of THESE choices people at least gravitate more toward.

And now I just have to hope that the thread title attracts an equal portion of all types of people, so that the results aren't tilted. (hence, I can't ever take a forum poll too seriously)

Last edited:

Rufus Coppertop

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
In both questions, none of the offered answers apply. To me, they seem far too limited in their scope.

Last edited:

Dario D.

I might have to reword some things, but, as mentioned, I'm specifically only trying to see which of THESE options people are closest to... (and you don't have to fit fully into any of them. You just have to see which ones you most identify with).

Example: in the question about who you live for, I'm only trying to see if people live more for for themselves, others, or a mix of the two. If you say that you REALLY live for Animal Rights, that's fine and dandy, but that's not what the poll is inquiring about.

Last edited: