free blog optimization service to increase Adsense earnings

Laurie PK

Fulltime blogger & freelance writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
theadventurouswriter.com
I found this website that analyzes your blog for free --- he offers ways to optimize your blog to earn the most from Google Adsense (and other affiliate programs).

Here's his suggestions for one of my blogs (See Jane Soar). I won't take them all 'cause it's way too ad-centric, but it's cool to hear what he has to say. And, he solved a Google search page problem I was having! So, if you offer your blog to be analyzed, don't be afraid to ask other questions :)

http://www.cheatad.com/2009/09/08/adsense-optimization-for-see-jean-soar/

I'm not sure why it he calls his blog "cheatad" -- he's totally against cheating Google Adsense! I didn't investigate that.

To get your blog analyzed, you don't need to do anything but give your blog link.......there's no sign up for a newsletter or anything like that. I can't see any downside at all -- I'm grateful for his suggestions!

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I have to say that any blog where the first content is a huge adsense block looks like a splog to me. It says 'I don't want readers, I just want their money'. :/

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
I have to say that any blog where the first content is a huge adsense block looks like a splog to me. It says 'I don't want readers, I just want their money'. :/
I agree with Veinglory in this regard.
Sadly, Advertising programs like Adsense and Chitika give good money if a block is placed at first. So, it is a dilemma for many bloggers like me. I try both. I put Adsense codes in prime positions. At the same time, I try to give more effort on putting content that is useful to visitors.