I Saw an AWer in a Movie!

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Really, I did. Well, I didn't really see the person, but I saw many copies of this persons books...Portugease editions!

Maybe everybody around here knows this...maybe not.

I'm home (allegedly detoxing again) yesterday, I'm channel surfing, and hit upon the documentary film Trekkies 2, just beginning. Good film, but that's completely besides the point. The film is obviously about the cultural phenomenon of Star Trek.

They were talking to the number #1 publisher of Star Trek books in (I think Brazil) and he was holding a copy of one of Ann Crispin's books, while sitting in front of a huge pile of them on his desk. When I saw "A. C, Crispin" I started shouting to my poor spouse, "I know her!"

Well...I was excited.

A shout out to Ann!

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've seen that movie, but didn't catch that. Anne RAWKS!

Is is Anne with an "e"? Damn, I always get that wrong. It doesn't matter which way your name is, I am assured of guessing incorrectly on the "e". Damn.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Is is Anne with an "e"? Damn, I always get that wrong. It doesn't matter which way your name is, I am assured of guessing incorrectly on the "e". Damn.
Dang, now I'm not sure needer....

Ah, you were right Diana. It is Ann without an E. Found her on the writer beware site.