Michael Jackson Dies of Heart Attack

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
http://www.chartattack.com/news/71576/michael-jackson-goes-into-cardiac-arrest

Michael Jackson reportedly went into cardiac arrest this afternoon and has been taken to hospital in Los Angeles.

TMZ reports a 911 call was placed at 12:21 p.m. PST (3:21 p.m. EST) at Jackson's in Los Angeles' Holmby Hills. He was reportedly taken to hospital and was administered CPR in an ambulance.

No other information is available at the moment and it's not known whether Jackson is still in hospital

additional source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-heart-att_n_221058.html

Last edited:

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
And some more. The online media frenzy begins:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1195607/Michael-Jackson-suffers-heart-attack-home-rushed-hospital.html

Singer Michael Jackson is believed to have suffered a heart attack at his home in Los Angeles this afternoon.
Reports say that Jackson, 50, went into cardiac arrest and has been rushed to hospital.
He was taken into an ambulance around 2pm (US Central time) and taken to hospital, says US gossip website TMZ.
Paramedics were seen performing CPR on the singer, according to the website,
Jackson's mother was said to be at the hospital to meet her son.
A member of the Jackson family told TMZ that 'Michael is in really bad shape'.
An update on the gossip website says, 'We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well".'

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Wowza. Thinking about it, this could be his time. Peace to the family.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Everyone else is deleting their snarkiness now that he's dead, so I will too.

Last edited:

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
http://x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/first_pix_michael_jackson_rushed_to_the_hospital-06252009.php

Michael Jackson arrived at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles at 1:10pm this afternoon after reportedly suffering from cardiac arrest approximately two hours ago.

Two SUVs followed Jackson's ambulance to the hospital and we're told by eyewitnesses that about ten people emerged from the two cars when they arrived at the hospital.
Captain Steve Ruda of the Los Angeles Fire Department told the LA Times that when paramedics arrived at Jackson's mansion the king of pop was not breathing.

An X17 photog on the scene tells us that when he attempted to snap shots at the hospital, he was immediately accosted by one of Michael's bodyguards who grabbed him by the throat and pushed him away, yelling for him to "get away!"

UPDATE:
Sources are now telling X17online that Michael Jackson may have in fact passed away!

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
I hope the 'dead' and 'dying' reports are wrong. I'm gutted this has happened. I know he's done some questionable things, but the man has such a huge talent; I'd hoped he'd turn things around as he's still so young.

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
TMZ now says he has died.

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/

Michael Jackson Dies
Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Wait, they're just saying he has been hospitalized now. Make up your freakin' minds! Stoopid talking heads. *kicks television*

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
CNN is saying he is hospitalized but the reports I'm looking at have not said he has died. They are saying he isn't doing well and the situation is grave. I'm flipping between CNN and CNN's Headline News

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Aquarius

Got the hang of it, here
Registered
Reaction score
Am watching Fox News. They're confirming that he's passed away of a massive heart attack.

As a young African-American who has grown up listening to his music, I'm sitting here absolutely crushed and in tears. His personal life was messed up on all levels but nobody can deny he was a MUSICAL GENIUS!!!

R.I.P Michael Jackson. Condolences to his family.

mscelina

Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm watching FOX right now and they are only confirming that he was rushed to the hospital. "We're not going to report on rumors..."

The hospital will give a statement in a 'short time.'