I guess I am new here

darcyjo5

Princess Darcy
Registered
Reaction score
That's okay. I'll leave my story untold for right now.

darcyjo5

Princess Darcy
Registered
Reaction score
No, I prefer to share my work with just a few selected people for the time being, until I figure out what a few people think. Then, maybe I'll move onto bigger things. As I said, I'm protective since it's so close to home.

Fame<Infamy

Registered
Reaction score
No, I prefer to share my work with just a few selected people for the time being, until I figure out what a few people think. Then, maybe I'll move onto bigger things. As I said, I'm protective since it's so close to home.

Understandable. I used to do the same thing really. But then I used to write about myself and my friends. Now the characters are in part based on elements of real people but they are largely different from them.

darcyjo5

Princess Darcy
Registered
Reaction score
That's where I feel I'll be at someday. I'll start out really close to home and then start to change little things to make them completely different from the everyday people I know.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
5-2.gif

Fame<Infamy

Registered
Reaction score
That's where I feel I'll be at someday. I'll start out really close to home and then start to change little things to make them completely different from the everyday people I know.

To be honest what made me really change was the more intimate memories I had and what I wanted to write actually. I couldn't use the names of friends or have these images of them in my head if I planned to write certain things.

H i regdog.

darcyjo5

Princess Darcy
Registered
Reaction score
Right. I understand. I don't know if I'll ever go violent, but it's a possibility.

Fame<Infamy

Registered
Reaction score
I keep the violence pretty minimal and concentrate on the story and character development. But I can't avoid it sometimes. Right now I am working on my last few scenes of the story's climax. I actually did 1000 words while talking to you.

darcyjo5

Princess Darcy
Registered
Reaction score
Well maybe I'm helping. Ha. Or not..

darcyjo5

Princess Darcy
Registered
Reaction score
No, I'm not writing right now. I felt weakness starting to show in my writing, not enough description I guess and realized that I can't really write right now. Yes of course I'd like to see.

darcyjo5

Princess Darcy
Registered
Reaction score
So how do I get in.. Lol.