I don't regard wikipedia as the 'true source' of all knowledge either. But that portion I linked does fit with my understanding of the link between fascism and corporatism.

And in regards to capitalism prefering non-democratic governments, let's take a little look at history.

The first high point of capitalism in the U.S. was when slavery was still extant and the franchise was limited pretty much to white men with property. The second high point was the Gilded Age, when minorities and women still didn't have the vote or the right to run for office. And many people in the U.S. were recent immigrants who weren't yet citizens. Democracy was at a nadir in these times.

Capitalism wasn't happy when the Depression made a lot more people politically active and bought Roosevelt into power. It remained unhappy until Nixon. At that time fewer and fewer people became politically active. Now, what is it? Barely half bother to vote for President and far less vote for the Congress, Senate, state and municipal offices. And the business community has been pretty pleased with that.

In Britain the high point was at the start of the Industrial Revolution, when it was in the grip of the 'Rotten Borough' system. Voting wasn't secret and Lords bought the voters and could check how they voted. The vote was severely limited. Place with just a few hundred voters sent Members to Parliament and large cities like Manchester did not. But it was a great time for capitalism.

In France capitalism did best under Napoleon III and Louis-Napoleon, who were dictators. In Russia the last Czar oversaw a huge increase in capitalist activity.

And as I noted, capitalism is very pleased with China.

And if capitalism likes democracy so much, why are there no businesses organized along democratic lines?

You can disagree, and I know many will. But capitalism, in my opinion, doesn't care much for democracy.