Online tiger store?

Mythical Tiger

I RUN WITH THE TIGERS
Registered
Reaction score
Deep in the woods, running with the Tigers......
Ok, so, I can't seem to find any online tiger stores. You know, the animal tiger. Like I can't find any store that has pictures of tigers, stuffed animal tigers, calenders, posters, blankets, ect.

When I google I only come up with baseball teams or other stupid stuff. It's starting to agitate me:rant:. I want to get tiger stuff because

1) I love Tigers

2) I'll be moving to Alaska next month and when we get there I want to have a horse and tiger themed room;).

Plus I'll be in High School next year and I want a tiger bag:D.

So, can anyone here give me links to some tiger stores? Pleeeeeeeeeease?

Thanks!

~Sam

NightOwl

Registered
Reaction score
I really don't think you'll find an online store that's dedicated to tiger themed things, but like paperbacklove said narrowing your searches on google will help you find what you need.

Dont forget you can use - to remove certain keywords googling "tigers -sports" or "tigers -baseball" might help.

You could even try searching for tigers on amazon. You'll get a lot of hits for the sports team but on the side you can narrow down to specific departments. Like home decor or toys. Hopefully should filter out the sports team stuff.

Amazon link for tiger backpacks for example.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
You're only in eighth grade?

I mean that question as a compliment. I've seen you around this board and I would never have guessed. If you want tigers I'll give you tigers.

shoot_kitten.jpg

How's that?

http://www.thejunglestore.com/Gift-Catalog/Tiger-gifts-toys-and-decor-tiger-items?gclid=CLbwl8julZoCFQRkswodETeLMw This is a link to The Jungle Store. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Amarie

carpe libri
Registered
Reaction score
Try the junglestore.com. You can search by animal within the website and they have all sorts of tiger items.

NightOwl

Registered
Reaction score
You guy's are WAY better googlers then I am. I couldn't find anything.

That or you all had these stores bookmarked already... which makes me wonder...

Mythical Tiger

I RUN WITH THE TIGERS
Registered
Reaction score

Mythical Tiger

I RUN WITH THE TIGERS
Registered
Reaction score
I just googled "stuffed tiger," "tiger calendar," and "tiger poster" and came up with numerous results. Sometimes it helps if you narrow your search terms a bit or get more specific. :)

I really don't think you'll find an online store that's dedicated to tiger themed things, but like paperbacklove said narrowing your searches on google will help you find what you need.

Dont forget you can use - to remove certain keywords googling "tigers -sports" or "tigers -baseball" might help.

You could even try searching for tigers on amazon. You'll get a lot of hits for the sports team but on the side you can narrow down to specific departments. Like home decor or toys. Hopefully should filter out the sports team stuff.

Amazon link for tiger backpacks for example.

Try the junglestore.com. You can search by animal within the website and they have all sorts of tiger items.

Google discovery store.

http://www.globalsources.com/manufacturers/Tiger-Toy.html

I googled tiger toys. A few options, but try this one. :)

Thanks everyone!!

~Sam