Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I'll be at the BayCon in Santa Clara, California over Memorial Weekend. Look for me in Artist's Alley (outside the Art Show and Dealer's Rooms). Anyone want to do a meet, let me know here!

TheIT

Infuriatingly Theoretical
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be at Baycon, too, mostly hanging out in the dealers' room. Dawno, good luck on your jewelry!

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Barring the convention running out of memberships at the door, I will be at Norwescon tomorrow afternoon and most of the day Friday and Saturday. (Can't make it Sunday because I need to help my family get ready for Easter dinner.) It would be cool to meet up with some AWers so I can say hi and chat. I know Mac, Lisa (Medievalist), and Dawno are going, but I wasn't sure if there were any others from AW who were going.

Last edited:

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Not exactly a con, but the LA Times Festival of Books is next weekend (April 24-25) at UCLA. Anybody else going? I'll be there, squeeing fangirlishly over awesome authors whenever possible.

TheIT

Infuriatingly Theoretical
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be at Baycon in Santa Clara, CA over Memorial Day weekend. Anyone else attending?

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
Anyone here going to be at CopperCon 30, in Mesa Arizona next month? I'm considering going for the first time in 15 years, or at least giving them some art for the charity auction.
It might be fun to meet up with fellow AW members.

Filigree

Ineti

Purveyor of Prose
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be at Capclave in October, in Rockville, MD. Hope to see some of you there!

Karen Junker

Live a little. Write a lot.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.CascadeWriters.com
I'll be at Norwecon in Seattle this weekend -- if you want to meet up, I'll be at Stephanie Weippert's reading on Friday night at 9:30 PM in Cascade 1, followed by Spencer Ellsworth reading at 10 PM.

Kayley

Someday.
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone from AW going to ALA MW this year? I'm looking for someone with which to peruse the exhibition halls on Saturday or Sunday. None of my immediate friends want to go because they don't want to pay the $35 admission fee (which is understandable, since they don't care about the publishing industry.) I'll go there and walk around alone if I have to, but it would be nice to have someone there that I know.

LoganC.

Rothfussian
Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I will be attending JordanCon in Roswell, GA (near Atlanta) It is April 19th to the 21st. It is, of course, a Wheel of Time convention. Brandon Sanderson, Harriet (Robert Jordan's wife), Team Jordan will all be there. They have a list of authors doing various panels throughout the weekend. It is $65 at the door for all 3 days, $20 for just the first or last day and $25 for saturday.

If anyone is also attending I'd love to meet sometime, we can discuss our writing, and of course, the Wonderful Wheel of Time.

~Logan

vagough

Traveling down the Query Road...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
goughpubs.wordpress.com
Fall for the Book will be at George Mason University in Fairfax, VA, from 22-27 September. Never been, but it comes recommended by another AWer from northern Virginia. I'm planning on checking it out!

Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
I'll be at WorldCon (World Science Fiction Convention) in San Antonio August 29-September 2. It might be the last time it's in the U.S. for several years, so who's going?!

Dave Hardy

Don't let your deal go down,
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be at WorldCon (World Science Fiction Convention) in San Antonio August 29-September 2. It might be the last time it's in the U.S. for several years, so who's going?!

I'll be there, doing some panels on Robert E Howard. I started a thread for WorldCon in the Science Fiction/Fantasy forum right here.

ULTRAGOTHA

Merovingian Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I and a friend will be at Worldcon in London arriving Wednesday 13 August and leaving Monday 18 August. We're staying at the main Con hotel. I suppose a Voodoo board posting to ULTRAGOTHA would get my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.