Have You Updated Your Blog Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svader

Registered
Reaction score
I updated my blog for the first time in 6 months. Yikes! I'm still trying to figure out what I want to focus the blog on. I want to eventually attract readers and not necessarily just writers and people have responded better to personal blog posts rather than writing blog posts for me. It's all trial and error at this point in my journey!

Beginning Write

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all, Updated my blog. Wrote a story with the intent of trying to focus on dialogue and get across a story more layered than what the dialogue suggests (aka how you should write dialogue...)... so tell me what you think :) There story is right here or you can click on my website in the signature-- the story is called "One Last Drink"

Beginning Write

Registered
Reaction score
Here is my recent story titled "Bedtime Monster". Not quite sure the genre as of yet, but it plays on the childhood feeling of fear before sleep and the --you guessed it-- bedtime monster in the closet/under the bed!

Click here to read, or use the link to my website in my signature.

Thanks!

ManInBlack

Registered
Reaction score
Website
williamsilvia.net
I'm actually thinking about splitting up into two separate blogs. I know this is particularly challenging for me as I tend to plan blog posts that I don't have time to write, but I want to be able to sell myself properly both as an author and as an academic and I think the best way to do that is with two distinct blogs, one with my real name and one with my pen name. Anybody do anything similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.