Not open for further replies.

pdichellis

Murder! You want fries with that?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
murderandfries.wordpress.com
This week’s blog applauds short mystery and crime fiction with links to an awesome assortment of reviews, releases, free stories, and more.

A short walk down a dark street (What’s fresh, what’s famous, and what’s fiendish in short mystery and crime fiction.)

Loverofwords

Registered
Reaction score
My friends and I have a heated discussion about whether or not french toast sticks are the same as french toast. I think they're different, which is why they're two separate things offered on a menu, but let me know your opinion! Starts around the four minute mark if you want to skip the rest of the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rMuxLgKxiA&t=585s

pdichellis

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
This week’s blog spikes short mystery and crime fiction with links to a devious dose of reviews, releases, and free stories. Plus: Author and editor Richard Thomas gives his Top Ten Tips on getting stories published.

A short walk down a dark street (What’s fresh, what’s famous, and what’s fiendish in short mystery and crime fiction.)

pdichellis

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
This week’s blog update celebrates short mystery and crime fiction with links to an ensemble of deviously delightful reviews, releases, and free stories. Plus, What Sherlock Holmes Can Teach Mystery Writers About Clues (from The Strand Magazine).

pdichellis

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
This week’s blog update chugs Champagne from morning ‘til midnight for short mystery and crime fiction. Links to an arresting assemblage of reviews, releases, free stories, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.