Have You Updated Your Blog Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beginning Write

Registered
Reaction score
Update of the blog (this was a few days ago, but I forgot to post then so I'm cheating now)! A new blog about a writer's journey...and also I have a short story series involving a satirical take of all the tropes we love about fantasy and the hero's journey.....but through the horse's eyes. Hope you all enjoy :)

http://beginningwrite.com/the-beginning/

pdichellis

Murder! You want fries with that?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
murderandfries.wordpress.com
After a few stumbles my new short mysteries blog (A short walk down a dark street) is up and running with two front-page posts and an About page.

The blog provides weekly links to the fresh, the famous, and the fiendish in short mystery and crime fiction.

A short walk down a dark street

Cindyt

Gettin wiggy wit it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
growingupwolf.blogspot.com
I found a guest writer for my Growing Up Buford blog.

I'm pretty sure he was hinting for it, so I invited him. So he sent me just the kind of story I like, but when he found out there was an introduction about him before the piece he kept shooting family history and stuff at me to add. I know who his grandparents, mother, uncle, friends are, and have his church URL. I know where he lives and where he works. He's so nice, but :flag: Now Imma scared to open his emails and FB messages. Lol. And get this: he invited himself to be a serial guest writer. :roll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.