What Games Do You Play? (Changed from "Computers ...")

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuaVerena

Creative Creature
Registered
Reaction score
I love both videogames and GMing, although I have to admit I much prefer the Call of Cthulhu RPG to DnD. I just adore the atmosphere of 1920s America, and I think it's a system that's actually pretty easy to pick up quick for the most part. Currently, I've been playing a lot of Darkwood and Umineko. I would play more horror games, but I'm an utter wimp when it comes to jumpscares. Darkest Dungeon and The Binding of Isaac are two of my favourite games ever.

Dr Mindermast

Registered
Reaction score
Longtime RPG enthusiast. I prefer tabletop, but I don't have a group right now so it's all play-by-post at the moment. Favorite games are Ars Magica, Warhammer, and pretty much anything Fate.

Sayin Quota

Registered
Reaction score
I love playing D&D but I haven't been able to for a while. Wannabe DM, but mostly I play PC games and random stuff I made up. I play those with myself. By myself.

Zoey141

Registered
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of GTA series, NFS series, Assasin Creed, and Couter Strike. But now, as a part-time tutor, I've been trying to play a lot of educational games, word games like jewels of wisdom that can help me motivate my students to study.

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
Depends on what I am streaming at the moment. Was attempting a replay of Dragon Age: Inquisition but for some reason it pushed my Old Black Beast in the red (temp wise) so I dropped it. Before that it was Baldur's Gate II, but the highhandedness of the story just left me cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.