• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Finding a beta is like ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
finding your soulmate. I really hope that one day you guys will all be paired up and be as happy as me an' Edward are. *contented sigh*

KikiteNeko

Registered
Reaction score
Wow. Your avatar and signature are giving me hardcore flashbacks of middle school.

firedrake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. Your avatar and signature are giving me hardcore flashbacks of middle school.

Now, ya see, I look at those and, for some reason, I think of those dreadful Bratz Dolls.

Hey....now there's a money spinner....Bella Bratz Dolls.....gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

KikiteNeko

Registered
Reaction score
Now, ya see, I look at those and, for some reason, I think of those dreadful Bratz Dolls.

Hey....now there's a money spinner....Bella Bratz Dolls.....gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't get me started. My sweet, bright, could-read-at-age-three cousin has hit this "OMG BRATZ AND HANNAH MONTANA AND RAINBOWS" phase, and it is everything in my power not to gently remove the dolls from her sweet little hands and say, "No no, you are a smart girl. Here's some Beatrix Potter."

Some parents restrict their children from graphic films. I just plan to restrict my children from bad writing.

bohica

scribe to dark muses
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeccaroque.com
Bratz dolls piss me off. They're so slutty, and marketed to such young kids, it makes me want to kill.

Kill!

Status
Not open for further replies.