AW is an Amazon Affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Literature Nobel for Steph Mayer

Threaded View

Literature Nobel for Steph Mayer

I think we all have the same question, when??

Her book has done much more for life, peple, humanity and all the other things that any of the other winners that have won since Twilight was published has done. Think about it, people! I mean, like, whatever, you have like J.M. Goatse, whose book is like, unknown and wherever I search it I find this awful pictore or he. And this old coot, Dores Lezzing and she's all old and ugly and had sex alot, which is totally cool but since she was born when Hitler it's like toally gross and Jean-Marie Le Crisco and at this point I think those Krauts thier pick the Novel are like all and senile, so they make up writers thinking one is other, so totally like Jenny's grandma which is totally crazy, I mean, like whatever.

So, bunch of Sueden Smartypants, take some pills, stop invenitng peopel and give her award now, I will totally cut my writs, I swear it by Edward.
    Last edited by maxmordon; 04-01-2009 at 11:58 AM.
    Latest work:

Fiction: "Last Time" on Strange Horizons
    Non-Fiction: "The Quiet Struggle of Venezuela's LGBTQ Community" on NPR's Latino USA