Truth or Dare

Banbaal

Registered
Reaction score
I need good anecdotes - the best, craziest, most-drama inducing, most humiliating, most beef-laden truths and dares you've heard or concocted.
Much appreciated!

Stunted

Ich heiße Superphantastisch!
Registered
Reaction score
My single experience with truth or dare ended with someone putting their hand in clean toilet water. This was when I was, like, eleven. Frankly, I don't think anyone over 15 actually plays truth or dare. Any older than that and it's just sort of a joke. If someone told you to do something bad, you just wouldn't do it.

Ugawa

It's a catastrophic success!
Registered
Reaction score
after fifteen, it becomes a drinking game!

Oh, yes. I remember the truths and dares me and my friends used to do when we were younger. So innocent.

Then when we hit fourteen everything went downhill for our fragile little minds.

You wouldn't catch me dead playing it now. I'd either end up in hospital with alcohol poisoning or... well, I won't say what else. :D

X

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And off to Story Research we go! I think you'll get more suggestions there (but I'll leave a redirect link from here so folks can follow the thread there if they wish.)

mekolo_diesne

I see you hiding over there.
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere over the raindbow, in the merry old land
Actually, where I'm from, people really don't play Truth or Dare UNTIL you're about 14-15. There just aren't good enough secrets or dares that you can get out of someone until then. After that, they've at least have a crush or two for dares, sometimes even a few nasty secrets you can wriggle out of them. Although, my friends and I usually just play Q and A just because 1) we usually already know the good secrets, and 2) we can never think of good questions and/or dares. (mostly because of #1) We do come up with interesting questions for that, but not what you're looking for. We do more of the "If you could a horse, what colors would it be, and what would you name it?" kind of thing.

Rabe

the living dead
Registered
Reaction score
I need good anecdotes - the best, craziest, most-drama inducing, most humiliating, most beef-laden truths and dares you've heard or concocted.
Much appreciated!

I was once 'dared' to do a strip tease for a coworker (that I was sort of dating at the time) by that coworker.

She didn't like that I have very little shame - it cost her $100 dollar bet to someone who bet me $100 I wouldn't go through with the 'dare'.

Rabe...

waylander

Who's going for a beer?
Registered
Reaction score
When I was a post-doc working at a well-respected London teaching hospital the med students held a 'disgusting drinks' competition once a year.
PM me if you want to here the winning entry