Alfie the Teenage Dad: Update

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
At what point do these kids think it's safe to assume their partners dont have other partners??? If they're willing to jump into bed with one person and no condom, chances are they're willing to do it with two or three. The only one you can be 100% certain about is yourself, how is this not common logic?

AncientEagle

Old kid, no need to be gentle.
Registered
Reaction score
Remember, you're talking about a 15 year old girl, albeit a pretty troubled one.

I agree. These are two troubled kids and, having been a boy myself, I'd say the girl is probably by far the more troubled of the two. When I was 12, I'd gladly have had sex with just about any living, breathing, willing female. Protection, though desirable, would in a rush have been a secondary consideration. Every 12 year old boy I knew was the same, and I think that was probably pretty normal for boys. And any teenaged girl who'd have been willing and actually gone through with it, repeatedly, would have been not at all normal, but very troubled.

I feel sorry for both kids and really sorry for the baby. And I feel angry at both sets of parents. But then, we don't know what kind of upbringing they had, either. In fact, we don't know a lot of things, only what sold newspapers.

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
And any teenaged girl who'd have been willing and actually gone through with it, repeatedly, would have been not at all normal, but very troubled.

I don't follow.

Are you saying that a teenage girl willing to have sex makes her troubled?

Dude, girls want sex more than guys ever will. They just aren't allowed by our society to want it without being labeled a "slut."

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
I don't follow.

Dude, girls want sex more than guys ever will. They just aren't allowed by our society to want it without being labeled a "slut."

Just a guess, but I think he means a teenage girl willing to have sex with a kid who looks like he's 7.

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
Just a guess, but I think he means a teenage girl willing to have sex with a kid who looks like he's 7.

She's 15, he's 12. I don't see the big deal.

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
She's 15, he's 12. I don't see the big deal.

They're both under the legal age, and if her parents were allowing them to share a bed on a regular basis (with the parents' knowledge and consent) then the parents should be legally liable for the act. Ditto for any similar arrangement with the child's actual father.

AncientEagle

Old kid, no need to be gentle.
Registered
Reaction score
I don't follow.

I don't think I said that at all.

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
this is driving me crazy. what is a chav?

Reaction score
The underclass of Britain. Uniform: baseball cap, cheap gold jewellery, tracksuits, mouth like a sewer, Croydon facelift ponytails and more than likely a drug habit.

Some say it stands for Council House and Violent.

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The underclass of Britain. Uniform: baseball cap, cheap gold jewellery, tracksuits, mouth like a sewer, Croydon facelift ponytails and more than likely a drug habit.

Some say it stands for Council House and Violent.

Oh, ok, like Hot Ghetto Messes.

Samantha's_Song

At least I don't need backing-up
Registered
Reaction score