The Absolute Write Blogroll

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Just because one handy tool for keeping a bunch of links together has gone doesn't mean that they can't be done the old-fashioned way. :)

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I'm hopelessly behind in updating the one on my blog, but I'll add you now. :)

The actual widget for the scrolling one, is - I think - completely kaput now. Aside from my hopeless idea of pages and pages links to blogs, there isn't much which can be done to make a big list easily.

tlotp

Registered
Reaction score
The Whisper of Papers

Hi there, I have already added the normal HTML code to my blog down at the page... but I can't see anything there :O .. and I don't really know what the problem is ....

however, if you can add me to your blogroll, here are the name & URL of my website!

Name: The Whisper of Papers
URL: http://thewhisperofpapers.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much and if you have a solution to the normal HTML code, then please let me know ....

Catadmin

An Author in Search of a Plot
VPXIII
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.brandietarvin.net
Has anyone figured out how to add the blogroll for the self-hosted WordPress sites?

EDIT: And, after I posted this, I saw the notes about the site that hosts the blog roll going away. Whoops. Nevermind.

mairi

E-pubbed author
Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I just recently started a writing blog over at my site. It primarily targets aspiring or currently self-pubbed / e-pubbed writers. :) Guest posts are very much welcome and anything about writing / publishing is okay. I have 10,000 unique visitors each month, and I'll make sure to promote your work on my FB and Twitter as well. If you're interested, feel free to drop me a line here or at my site! Thank you. :)

Last edited: