jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
All,

I'm interested in creating a live online roundtable between we comic book/graphic novel writers. Specifically, I'd like to do something in the chat room or other appropriate venue (I say that so as not to tie my or your hands and keep the idea viable.

If you can or will participate, please let me know best days of the week and times of the evening so I can consolodate those, pick some folks as roundtable members and create the discussion.

Let's say no more than 90 minutes on subjects like:

-- Experiences and stories
-- Best advice for people breaking in
-- Source material and schooling
-- Evertyhing else.

Please reply here (or, if you feel more comfortable, by PM).

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Jason

Aristocrazy

The Paperclip 2 your MS Word
Registered
Reaction score
after 7pm PST Monday,Tues, or thurs would work best for me... as I go to a concert every wednesday (canceled today though) and am often out on friday and the weekends at more concerts or with friends or whatever.

the later the better for those days... I could possibly go early evening (3:30-6) on monday and wednesday but definitely not on tuesday and thursday.

really anytime in the evening mondays work actually

whatever the case, Im sure I'll find the odd time to join you even if its not a great time for me

elae

time to draw
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.niki-smith.com
I'd love to take part! 8pm or later, I'm free any evening, though Tuesdays are best.

xssve

Registered
Reaction score
If you have never checked out Steven Grants column over at CBR, do so, he has dispensed a lot of very cogent advice about the comic industry in general over the years.

Here's the archives going back to #1

DanPotter

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for Beta Readers For My Webcomic.

Hey Folks,

I'm looking for some beta readers to help me make our webcomic the best it can be before I send any scripts to the artist. Some of the chapters so far would have benefitted greatly from a pair of fresh eyes and I'd like to avoid making that mistake again. If you had anything you need feedback on I'd happily provide it in return.

You can read the first two chapters at the link below and you can contact me here (via PM or post) or use the contact form on the Website.

Thanks!

Rob Lefebvre

Ass kicker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.throwthediceproductions.com
I would be interested in it. I am guessing by the times that people seem to have said it is unlikely my schedule will work. I work swing, so pretty much any day around 3 A.M. would work great for me. With time zones and all you never know.

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Date on the original post is 03-04-2009 so don't block off dates in your appointments calender just yet. :)

-Derek

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
This is an ancient thread, so I'm going to lock it since the OP isn't around to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.