What is something most people wouldn't know about you here?
The first story I wrote, a horror piece, was well received. I recall being hauled down to the principals office, my Grams being called, and spending a lovely fun filled week being grounded. Coincidentally, I was unable to sit comfortably for about the same amount of time. I continued to write a lot of short stories. I never stuck to one niche-- horror, sci-fi, historical fiction, and slice-of-life stuff.
In HS, I was published all four years, in two different annual scholastic statewide publications. Works included: seven poems, two essays, and one of those slice-of-life stories. Attracted to loud music and hearing loss, I published my first live show review at sixteen. At twenty I went to college for broadcasting to put my big mouth to some use.
Work, I have held tons of jobs. Other people travel, see the world, I change jobs. Most times, I worked two or three jobs at a time. Some of them are: on-air and club DJ, host of a local cable news show, and freelance music columnist /reviewer. I wonʼt list the most hated jobs--which is about ninety percent of the rest. The mags I have written for are the internationally distributed Jet Lag, SurFace, and 15 Minutes Magazine. All are extinct, now.
I am currently a martial arts instructor, who gets to do all the marketing and pr writing for the school. I love teaching and helping children, as well as, adults accomplish their goals. I still write constantly and some of it, makes sense.

What is your favorite food?
Coke and pop rocks are delicious and nutritious.

What is your favorite color?
Depends on whatʼs being colored?

What is your favorite place?
My own mind is where I spend my off hours.

What is your favorite article of clothing?
Depends on who is wearing it?

What is your favorite word?
I donʼt have a favorite word but I do have a favorite phrase,
la petite mort. Donʼt know what it means but I am pretty sure itʼs not about a short guy named Mort.

What is your most favorite quality about yourself?

Varies, which personality are you asking?

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
You are restricting me to this time and space, bummer.

What inspires you to write?

I am inspired by life, music, pain, joy, loss, my friends, my enemies, my loved ones, and red bull.

What is the most influential book you have read and why?
The Richard Bach novel, Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah, is the one book that had most impact in my life. It changed how I looked at the world. I wonʼt philosophize or get too hall marky --itʼs a damn fine book and if you havenʼt read it, you should.

What is your favorite genre to write in?
Any, I feel like. I am a well rounded (flighty).

Where do you see yourself as a writer in the future?
Where I am now. I write for myself. If I never publish another piece, I wonʼt be deterred in the slightest. I have been praised and despised as a writer--to me--they will always be the same, someone elseʼs opinion. I write because--I need to, I have to, and I want to--no event good or bad--will change that--barring--accidental decapitation.