Kit's answers are such a nice read and I really liked interviewing Kit.

l. What is your favorite genre to write in and why?

Science Fiction/Fantasy. I suppose it's because I watched alot of scifi with my Dad as a kid and I read a lot of fantasy...well that and every Nancy Drew novel my mom owned.

2. What don't we know about you?

Unless you've read my profile, most people wouldn't know that I half wrote a novel when I was 16. It wasn't very good, looking back on it now, but it's what got me seriously into writing.

3. Do you own any pets, what kind?

I have two kittens, Zeus and CJ (Coonbear Jr.). I put their pics everywhere!

4. Where would you like to be in five years with your writing?

I'd like to have at least one book published, if not a couple from the fantasy series I'm writing.

5. How often do you write?

When inspiration strikes. It's a cruel mistress, but when she hits, she hits hard!

6. Do you have any trouble finishing what you write?

Eventually everything gets finished. It's a matter of how long eventually takes.

7. Did you have a dream that came true for you?

Yes. I met a man (Kthrok) who not only loved me for all my flaws, but encourages me to write. He's my biggest inspiration and supporter. I'm so glad I was smart enough to marry him!

8. How did you find AW?

By sheer luck when I did a google search one day at the library.

9. What television shows do you like to watch?

I don't watch much TV these days, but when I do it's usually not shows, it's hockey games. I love my hockey.

10. What is your favorite actor?

Sean Connery. I love the accent!

11. What movie do you love the most?

I have to pick one??! Ok, I'd have to say Scrooged. It's a modern take on a classic story. That and it's a tradition my Dad started with me to watch it every Christmas Eve.