Flemmish Liberation Army Against Freedom - a threat post!!!

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
I live in my poetry and stories ... sometimes the
Website
users.skynet.be
Ok, I'll put this in perspective: Belgium got a video cassette from some kind of cell of Al Qaida or some other holy organisation connect to a 9/11 cult or such, threatening to blow up our Christmas trees. And now all kinds of organisations rise up from out of no-where and send tapes ... when will Al Qaida understand that we are using DVD's instead of tapes, but ok, let's accommodate whomever that needs to communicate whatever.

Anyway ... this video 'threat' ubove is an advertisement of the Fire Brigade warning drunk souls of the X-mas/New Year axis of evil times not to PLAY with illigal fireworkes, etc. But concidering the number of posts this thread got, the effort wasn't worth it. Or nobody cares about what's on in Belgium (Where is that country?).

Anyone of you saw the 12/10 End of the World movie? I'm going tomorrow ... oeee, I like this, aliens with masks and weird guns ... destroying capatalistic society and world systems. They don't need gas for their space ships and stuff! Which is an environmental thing ... bio such, no?

So I'm saying ... beware of the society blow-uppers! Go hide in your cocoons such et al.

Last edited:

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
mayo? that's just nasty.

I saw FLAAF and thought "falafel"??

On a more serious note? There are what, two, three languages represented in those clips, and no english subtitles. Most of my countrymen, I'm sad to say, don't have the language skills to understand the joke, let alone get it.

Reaction score
Bruges is in Belgium. :)

I hear they do lovely chocolates there.

*anyone who's seen that fillum will know the chocolate joke Colin Farrell tells...I, however, ain't frickin' touching that one for nothin'...*

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
I live in my poetry and stories ... sometimes the
Website
users.skynet.be
mayo? that's just nasty.

I saw FLAAF and thought "falafel"??

On a more serious note? There are what, two, three languages represented in those clips, and no english subtitles. Most of my countrymen, I'm sad to say, don't have the language skills to understand the joke, let alone get it.

Yes I realised that after I posted the link ... but much in the text doesn't really matter. Its like all these al qaida videos, containing a lot of crap + macho texts they have, really believing what they say will scare the hell out of people. Those guys live in a dream world, etc. Plus having weak tastes, etc. Video is a throw towards that. But actually its a promotion campaign pointing out the dangers of fireworks using the al quaid theme. We actually had video threats here the last month. They are going to blow up some Christmas trees in the name of god or something their videos say.

Text in FLAAF refer to the laguage 'battle' we have here - Flemmish versus French ... but we speak 4 languages (the younger generation 5 to 6) - only survival thing in the present EU scene.

And Patches Brugge (its real name in Dutch) is here ... about 15 min per fast train from where I post this! Yes chocolates ... I am munching some now, want some? (it keep our skinny people alive in winter ... now outside - zero).

Last edited: