Voting in Limeydawg's Contest

LimeyDawg

Scars are poems too
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I'm about to post the poems. Voting is open until December 15th. There are 18 poems, which means that there is quite a bit of reading. I'd like everyone who entered to vote. Please vote only for your top 3, otherwise the process gets tedious. Send votes via PM to me. Thanks.

Last edited:

LimeyDawg

Scars are poems too
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to all those who have voted so far. More than half of the poems have received votes already, so it looks like everybody will, at some point, get votes. Keep 'em coming, and encourage others who may not have entered the contest to at least throw in thier two cents in the voting.

LimeyDawg

Scars are poems too
Registered
Reaction score
14 have voted so far...keep 'em coming.

LimeyDawg

Scars are poems too
Registered
Reaction score
Okay folks, I've decided to shorten the time to vote down to December 15th. Get them in.

LimeyDawg

Scars are poems too
Registered
Reaction score
More than 20 voters so far. One has distanced itself from the pack, but there is still time. Second place through the rest are bunched pretty tightly; all the more reason to get your vote in by the 15th.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Okay..this thread says that voting ends on the 15th. The original thread says the 20th...I'm guessing it is today though, since this is the latest thread.

Good luck to all.

Now...does it end at midnight tonight, or has it already ended? I was going to post again in the OP poetry thread, but not sure when the voting ends?